Our Site provides information to you about our products and Sites. When you visit our Site, Information will be automatically collected using cookies and similar technologies. We may ask your consent when required.
What You Should Know Before Using the Health Conscious Site
Before using and sharing Information through our Site, you should understand the following.
• Most users visit our Site because they are interested in the services we provide.
• If you are in the European Economic Area, UK, or Switzerland, please take notice that our Site is not currently being intentionally offered to users in those areas. Any of your information that we collect will be transferred to Evolve Personal Health in the United States.
• If you have questions, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information that we collect and process may include protected health information or PHI. We intend to fully comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended, (“HIPAA”) and its implementing regulations, including its final privacy regulation, at 45 C.F.R. Parts 160 and 164 (known as the “Privacy Rule”), as administered by the federal Department of Health and Human Sites. HIPAA places certain restrictions on the use and disclosure of PHI.
Sources and Types of Personal Data We Collect from You
We receive and store any Information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way. We also collect certain Information automatically when you use or visit our Site. If you choose not to provide this Information to us, you should not visit or use our Site.
Information we collect from visitors of our Site includes Information that will be collected automatically using cookies and similar technologies. Cookies collect different aspects of information, including personally identifiable information. This kind of Information may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and session information, product usage data, tracking data and other information about your visit to our Site.
When you are a User of our Site, we collect Information to allow you to better use the features and functions of our Site. We may collect your name, home or work address or telephone number and your email address. We may also collect other demographic or personal information about you, including your birth month and year.
When you subscribe to our services through the self-pay option, payment will be made through a third party processor. You will be asked to provide your payment card information to third party, but we will not keep that information.
Any information that you submit in our community forum will be posted to the Community forum portion of the Site. We may provide group informational or coaching sessions to users. While users may request that information disclosed during these sessions be kept confidential, including their names if they decide to use their names, there is no expectation of privacy for that information. If you participate in these sessions, you should not assume that any information that you disclose to other participants will be kept confidential. We have no responsibility to ensure the privacy of that information.
How We Use Your Information
Evolve Personal Health uses the Information to help operate the Site and deliver information to you. We may use personally identifiable Information we obtain from or collect about you to communicate with you and to connect you with resources.
· to facilitate your access to and use of our Site;
· to communicate with you through email and through the Health Conscious by Evolve mobile application, and to respond to your questions and comments;
· to enable us to deliver information to you;
· to troubleshoot problems;
· to prevent prohibited or illegal activities;
· to share your information with the providers of services or products when you request additional information;
· to use the information for testimonials on the Site;
· to comply with a legal obligation such as court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law;
· to respond as required for a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, investment, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or other significant matter.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your Information for processing and storage with third parties that have agreements in place with us to protect the confidentiality and security of information that we transfer to them. This may include our development partners and third parties where the services are hosted.
If you elect to receive information from Evolve Health or third parties, we will use and share your information consistent with your request. You can change your consent in the Setting section of the Site.
If you are using the Site as part of a CCM from your provider, you consent to have your information shared with the provider. This information includes statistical data and information about your use of the Site and other health metrics that we collect from you during your use of the Site.
How You Can Inspect and Correct Your Health Information
You have the right to inspect and access your information through your account and your account profile pages. You will have the ability to edit your personal information in your account. Evolve will receive a copy of PHI that you submit in the Site. If you feel that PHI we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may also request that we amend the information that you have provided to us to make it accurate and complete.
Information about International Transfers
Your European Privacy Rights
While we do not provide market the Site to those who reside in the Europe Economic Area (the “European Union” or “EU”), we will provide accommodations for the exercise of your rights provided under data protection laws of the EU, including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). By visiting our Site or using the Health Conscious by Evolve mobile application, you are consenting to the transfer of your information from your jurisdiction to the United States.
If you are entitled to privacy rights under the GDPR, you are entitled to:
Transparency and the right to information. Through this policy we explain how we use and share your information. However, if you have questions or concerns you can contact us any time.
Right of access, objection, restriction of processing, erasure, and portability. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we process your personal data based on your consent. To exercise these rights, please contact us.
Right to opt-out to direct marketing. While we currently do not do such marketing, you have the right to opt-out at any time to receiving marketing materials from us by following the opt-out instructions in our commercial emails, by contacting us, or by adjusting your preferences on the Site. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including Site announcements and administrative messages relating to your Evolve Personal Health account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes your privacy rights according to the European Data Protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement.
Your California Privacy Rights
Shine the Light Law. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits users of the Site who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. California residents who have an established business relationship with us may make a written request to us about whether we have disclosed any personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the prior calendar year. To make such a request, please email email@example.com.
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). California consumers have the right to request: the categories of personal information we have collected about consumers; the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose of collecting or selling personal information; the categories of third parties with whom we share or sell personal information; the categories of personal information about consumers that we have sold; the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about a consumer; right to request deletion of their personal information, the right to opt out of the sale of their information, and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
• Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
• Categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80.
• Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
• Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.
• Geolocation data.
• Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
• Professional or employment-related information.
• Education information, defined as information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
• Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Do Not Track Technologies
Retention Periods and Deletion
How We Protect Your Personal and Health Information
We want you to feel confident about using our Site, and we are committed to protecting the personally identifiable information and PHI we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personally identifiable information and PHI you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personally identifiable information and PHI of users and they only may do so for permitted business functions. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized personnel have access to personally identifiable information and PHI that you have provided to us. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personally identifiable information and PHI between your system and ours, and we, together with our partners, employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personally identifiable information and PHI. You should bear in mind that submission of Information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of Information you submit via our Site while it is in transit over the Internet, and any such submission is at your own risk.
The Site is not a general audience Site; we do not offer subscriptions or services to individuals under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any Information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information or PHI from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any Information on this Site or on or through any of its features, do not register on this Site, use any of the features of this Site, or provide any Information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. Should an individual whom we know to be under the age of 18 send personally identifiable information or PHI to us, we will delete or destroy it as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe we might have personally identifiable information or PHI, contact us.
How You Can Contact Us
Evolve Personal Health, Inc., 690 Main Street #935, Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Please provide your identification and contact details, including your email address used to register with this Site, and a complete explanation of your concern.
[Last Updated on January 29, 2022]